NanoMaxx, Ceramic Coating (50ml)
- 9H Hard
- 18 Months Durability per Layer.
- 115° Water Bead Angle
- Excellent Gloss Levels
- Air Dried Within 1 Hour
- Easily Layered After 1 Hour
- Perfect for Applying Outdoors
- Low Alcohol Content
- All Plastics
- Magnesium (Perfect for Delicate Motorcycle parts)
- Titanium (Perfect for Delicate Motorcycle parts)
- Carbon Fibre, and Bright Work
- Alloy Wheels
- Ensure all surfaces are correctly prepared and decontaminated using Ultimaxx Panel Prep.
- Shake the product gently prior to use.
- Using an Ulitmaxx Applicator Block wrap the Suede around the block, and apply several drops to the suede.
- Drag the block and suede down the panel to be treated and then go over in a criss-cross pattern making sure you apply evenly, working in an area of approximately 18 inches square. Repeat the process as required.
- Dependent on ambient temperatures please allow between 45-90 seconds before removing with an Ultimaxx 600gsm Buffing Cloth then ensuring you fold the cloth after each removal process. As a result you will get a smooth and even finish without smears.
- For general maintenance washes please use Ultimaxx Slick Foam, followed by Ultimaxx Slick Wash.
- Prior to drying your vehicle use Ultimaxx Get-Set to ensure a faultless and spot free rinse.
- Dry your vehicle with an Ulitmaxx 1000gsm Drying Towel
- Use Ultimaxx Show-Time to boost gloss and hydrophobic properties at any time
- Please ensure when applying NannoMaxx Ceramic you wear Nitrile Gloves and appropriate eye protection, so you dont ingest any of the product.
- We recommend you use 2 Ultimaxx Buffing cloths per vehicle. Wash the cloth immediately after use.
- DO NOT apply in extreme heat conditions above 32°C
- Please store Ultimaxx NanoMaxx safely away from children.
You can of course take a look at our 250ML Spray HERE