Pure shampoo PH Neutral wax safe
Pure Shampoo is a specific blend of the finest grade oils to clean without shortening the lifespan of your wax coating being PH Neutral so wax safe . Used by motorcyclist and motorcycle race teams we have a large customer base that includes some top motorcycle shops and British motorbike race teams in the UK. Naked Bikes products are always carefully formulated and improved to ensure their quality and reliability, which is why many motorcyclist trust the naked bike range.
What is Pure Shampoo and why is it better than others?
- Suitable for all Motorcycle exteriors, works with all foam lances for pressure washers to give a deep thick foam, we have developed our snow foam with a PH Neutral formula that is safe for all motorcycle and car exterior paints, so you don’t have to worry about your wax removed. This snow foam can also be used on all types of snow foam lances.
- Naked Bikes snow foam is great value and Easy to use Our formula is extremely powerful and high concentration but PH Natural so your motorcycle wax safe, a little goes a long way. Our 500 ml bottle provides excellent value for money.
What sets Pure Shampoo from the competition ?
You don’t get optimal performance from bad ingredients which is why you won’t find any thickeners, salts or bulking agents in our bike shampoo. Gloss enhancers and wax were given the elbow too. Why? Because we only use the good stuff to ensure your bike looks and performs at its best.
How Does Pure Shampoo work?
The gentle formula delivers a powerful punch to easily removes dirt, dust and grime from your bike without causing damage, so you spend less time cleaning .
- Pro Wax Safe
- pH Neutral Formula wax safe
- Gentle but Powerful Cleaning
- No Salts or Thickeners
- Highly Concentrated
- Pure and Effective
Is Pure Shampoo easy to use ?
Yes one cap into a bucket of warm water and your ready to wash
- Pre-rinse the bike.
- Pour 15-25ml into a 20ltr bucket and fill with warm (not boiling) water. Agitate to suit.
- Wash with a wash pad or mitt, using a second bucket of clean water to dip and rinse away dirt particles in between each application.
- Don’t over scrub or use pressure, let the pad/mitt glide and lift the surface grime.
- Rinse well and dry as normal.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Avoid contact with eyes. If swallowed seek medical attention.